V/095/H - Cadet Leader Broxbourne
Department: Citizens in Policing Team
Closing Date: 02-02-18
Like the idea of inspiring and leading young people to achieve things they never thought possible?
Be able to commit to 2 / 3 hours on a Tuesday evening on alternating weeks with some weekend work on occasion.
Hertfordshire Constabulary have Police cadet groups across the county, an exciting opportunity has arisen at our Broxbourne group. So why not become a Volunteer Police Cadet Leader, Working with 14 – 18 year olds.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:-
• Has an energy and enthusiasm to support our current Cadet Leaders to deliver the National Cadet Curriculum.
• Is happy to devise and deliver lessons / scenarios in a fun & practical way.
• Policing knowledge is desirable but not essential
• Who is committed to developing young people’s skills?
• Has good interpersonal skills
• A genuine interest in the ethos of volunteering.
• Be able to work in a small dynamic team.
The Volunteer Scheme welcomes applications from across the county and will reimburse travelling expenses up to 15 miles from the volunteering location and will offer any appropriate training in safeguarding, first aid etc.
Click here to apply.